Knewtson Health Group
Knewtson Health Group is a state-of-the-art health care facility serving Lake Minnetonka and surrounding areas. It offers physical therapy, chiropractic care, personal training, massage and nutritional solutions. The professional staff at Knewtson treats back pain, numbness, sports injuries, ear infections, headaches, carpal tunnel, allergy problems, joint pain and more. Massage services include Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point, prenatal, myofascial release and hot stone. The website provides comprehensive information.
- Fax: 952-401-8785
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 8am - 12:30pm, 2pm - 6pm; Tue, Thu, 8am - noon, 2pm - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 11am; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes; call for details
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Stages of care: Rehabilitative care, Relief care/short-term, Wellness care/long-term
- Services: Massage, Spine clinic, Traction, Ultrasound
- Specialties: Orthopedic, Pediatric, Sports medicine
- Radiology: X-ray
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Rehabilitation, Strength training, Weight loss