Impact of Excelsior's sign says it all; "Man Stuff." While Excelsior features one of the area's largest selections of antiques, crafts, and boutique shopping, Impact is like stepping off the sidewalk and stepping into Las Vegas. You're greeted by clothes in familiar brands including Fender, MEK, Bertigo, Hudson, Zagiri, Kuhl, Penguin, Red Jacket and O'Neill. Impact has awesome T-shirts, unique sunglasses, designer jeans, belts and cool caps. Plus there's a nice collection of accessories and jewelry for women who happen to be browsing while you're trying on jeans. Impact's designer lake wear, surf wear, and style advice will help make you make an impressive impact the next time you're on a boat, or on the town.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fashion forward denim and fabulous shirts! Lake gear and accessories for women and men. A great place to shop for jeans, shirts, shorts, sunglasses and accessories!
- Return policy: 7 Days from original receipt for store credit or exchange. Must have original receipt, all tags, unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Paid lot
- What makes this community special?: We've got a strong sense of helping each other and believe that the more we help others the more we help ourselves.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Be comforatble in what you wear or it will show in your face!
- Clothing and accessories brands: Antique Rivet, Badcock Apparel, Bertigo, Big Star, English Laundry, Frost River, Hudson, Love Heals, MEK, O'Neill, Red Jacket, VonZipper, X-Ray and Zagiri among others.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2