Bird House Inn & Gardens
Drag box to select area
This Victorian Italianate inn is located off Excelsior Bay of Lake Minnetonka. The inn offers lodging near shopping and restaurants. The Bird House Inn & Gardens was originally built as the James H. Clark house in 1858. In 1921, it was purchased by the Knowlton family, who worked for the Pillsbury Company. Finally, ownership was transferred to the Aldritt family in 1948.
371 Water St, Excelsior, MN 55331
- Accessibility Details: Spots in front
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, closed
- Hours: Reservations by appointment
- Accessible: yes