– The Beginner Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Group Clinic includes on and off the water training. Boards, paddles, life jackets and leashes will be provided during the instruction. Participants will learn the basics of Stand Up Paddleboarding including gear overview, paddle and launch techniques as well as general safety instruction.
- Total class time: 60-75 minutes. Max class size of 8 participants. Clinic may be rescheduled if there are less than 4 participants. Wai Nani Surf & Paddle will contact participant 24 hours prior to any reschedule notifications. Please provide contact information at Registration Check Out.
- For more time on the water and to practice your newfound skills, board rental time can be purchased for immediately after the clinic. One hour post-class rental is $25. Limited availability. Rental pre-payment is required and is non-refundable.
- Age 13+ (Under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian)
- Clinic SUP boards will accommodate paddlers up to 215lbs.
- Liability waivers must be signed prior to clinic start. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to complete the sign in process. Waivers can be previewed at: www.WaiNaniSUP.com/FAQ