The following is a collection of articles that recently appeared on Patch sites in Edina, Golden Valley, Hopkins, Lake Minnetonka, Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Richfield, Southwest Minneapolis, St. Louis Park and St. Michael. Click on the headline to read the full story.
- Man with Meth Arrested by Police
The arrest last week marks the sixth arrest for Jeffery Logeais.
- Police Searching for Missing Sex Offender
Pedro Chavez Jumping Eagle was convicted of first-degree criminal sexual conduct in 1993. He was missing when police checked his home in July.
- Convicted Felon Arrested for Possessing Handgun
Police say they found a loaded .38-caliber revolver in Dashawn Jermaine Jackson's pocket when they arrested him in Minneapolis.
- Man Charged With Strangling Richfield Woman
Police say Cornell Derrick Waters had a blood-alcohol content of .22 percent when he punched, bit and strangled the woman.
- Man Sentenced for Failing to Pay Employment Withholding Taxes
Minnetonka businessman Stephen Paul Clough was sentenced Monday for his actions as owner of Gamma Vacuum in Shakopee.
- Orono Police Issue Update on Torching of Squad Cars
An Orono police officer pulled into the police squad lot early Friday morning and found two squad cars fully engulfed in flames.
- Juvenile Found with Brass Knuckles
The latest Plymouth Police report shows several violations by juveniles including a weapon's offense.
- Teenage Bicyclist Injured in Hit-And-Run
Collision happened early last week.
- Hennepin County's Most Wanted Criminals for September 2012
Up to $1,000 is available for information that leads to the arrest of any of the suspects.
- Stolen Firearms, Tool Theft: Maple Grove Police Blotter
There were also several burglaries reported in the first week of September 2012.
- Two Men Arrested in Rogers For Attempting to Steal Copper
Hennepin County released a statement Wednesday regarding two men who were arrested after attempting to steal copper from a Rogers business.
- How Did a Hopkins Predatory Offender Go Missing?
Patch looks into the oversight that 37-year-old Pedro Chavez Jumping Eagle had before he disappeared.
- Richfield Shooting Chase Ends In SW Minneapolis
Police still searching for victim.
- Man Caught Stealing $430 in Jewelry from Herberger's
Police also put out a small vehicle fire at the intersection of Rutledge and Brookside avenues.
- Man Charged With Attempting to Disarm Richfield Officer During Scuffle
Police say Abdul Rahim Trotman grabbed a Richfield officer's firearm and pressed the magazine release button before they were able to restrain him.
- Variety of Damage to Private Property in Plymouth
Latest Plymouth Police report shows a variety of criminal damages to private property.
- Police Catch Suspected Car Thief After Chase
Adai Rajihi Williams has been charged with auto theft and fleeing police in a motor vehicle.
- DWIs, Shoplifting at Menards: Golden Valley Arrest Report
A look at the recent arrests made by the Golden Valley Police Department. This report does not indicate charges or convictions.
- Warrant Issued for Man Who Allegedly Stole, Used Credit Cards
Matthew Thomas Rush's whereabouts are currently unknown to probation and his last known residences were found vacant and boarded up.