Learn how you can help the environment by reducing waste and recycling more in this series offered at the Hennepin County libraries.
For details and to register, visit www.hclib.org, keyword search “Master Recycler” under events and classes tab, or call the library. Classes will be taught by Hennepin County Master Recyclers.
Learn what can and can’t be recycled and where can you find new homes for your unwanted stuff.
- Mar. 27 from 7 - 8 p.m. at Hennepin County Library – Linden Hills, 2900 W. 43rd St., Minneapolis.
- Mar. 31 from 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. at Hennepin County Library – Sumner, 611 Van White Memorial Blvd., Minneapolis. Class is bilingual, offered in English and Somali.
Learn how you can reduce the amount of waste created from entertaining with a little planning ahead of time.
- Monday, Apr. 2 from 7 – 8 p.m. at Hennepin County Library – Ridgedale, 12601 Ridgedale Drive, Minnetonka.
- Thursday, Apr. 19 from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. at Hennepin County Library – East Lake, 2727 E. Lake St., Minneapolis.
Learn how to reduce your household garbage down to one curbside-can a month.
- Tuesday, Apr. 10 from 7 - 8 p.m. at Hennepin County Library – Brooklyn Park, 8600 Zane Ave. N., Brooklyn Park. Registration is required.
Editor's note: Information provided by Hennepin County.