Register for eventsonline at, www.southshore-center.org, or call the center at 952-474-7635.
Holiday Party Fun for Youth & Families Sunday
- Dec. 9 from 1-3 p.m.
- $5 per child/adults are free
Bring your kids or grandkids to visit Santa, enjoy holiday treats and make some holiday gifts with Mrs. M.
Holiday Appetizer Class
- Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 7 p.m.
Enjoy some fabulous holiday take-aways with instruction by Chef Connie Blanchard.
Artisan Ice Cream Making
- Thursday, Dec. 6 from 5:30-9 p.m.
Learn how to make fun ice creams from professional Sonja Brown, owner of Amoos Artisan Ice Cream. You’ll be the hit of family and friends at all of your special holiday events! Take home four quarts of your homemade treat.
Mannerly Manners Rules for Youth
- Mon-Wed, Dec. 10-12 from 6-8 p.m.
- $150; Ages: 7 - 12 (six-year-olds welcome with registered older sibling) Grades: Entering grade 2 to 7
It’s time to brush up for holiday gatherings. What will set your child apart and give him or her an edge in a competitive world? Students learn fun, easy to follow, useful and interactive character building exercises that build self-confidence. For more information: www.mannerlymanners.com.
Fused Glass Classes
- Dec. 9 from 4-6 p.m.—parent/child ornament class or youth fused glass gift making class, $45 pair/$20 single (youth 12+)
- Dec. 10 from 7-9 p.m.—Ladies Night Fused Glass Medium Dish OR Fused Glass Mirror Class $58
Holiday SSSP Luncheon
- Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 11 a.m. ($7/members, $9 guests)
- RSVP by Dec. 7, 952.474.7635
Enjoy Maple Grove Players as they present Santa Flunks Retirement. Laughing, cheering, and even groaning over bad jokes is encouraged in this comedy! Performance followed by lunch: roasted pork loin with creamy Gorgonzola sauce, mashed potatoes, candied carrots and holiday pumpkin mousse.