Have fun at this Iron Chef-style competition featuring chefs from Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room, 318 Cafe, Joey Nova’s and Ike’s.
The event features a wine tasting with Team Liquor and beer tasting with Excelsior Brewery.
Meet the judges with the task of picking the Champion Chef:
- Twin Cities Meteorologist Paul Douglas
- InVision President and Local Foodie Anthony Bosca
- Lake Minnetonka Blogger, Columnist and food enthusiast Natalie Hagemo
- MyTalk 107.1 Radio Host Bradley Traynor
- "Around Town" TV Host Carla Jean Beaurline
Bring food for donation to the ICA Foodshelf. All funds go to ICA Foodshelf and Southshore Technology Fund.
Tickets are $25, $30 at the door. Order online at www.southshore-center.org, or purchase tickets at TCF Bank in Excelsior.
For more information, contact Southshore Center at 952.474.7635.
Melinda Nelson from Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine will serve as emcee for an evening of appetizers from competing restaurants while enjoying the talents of Lake Minnetonka's own "Frank Sinatra."
If you go:
Saturday, Feb. 23 from 6-9:30 pm
Southshore Center, 5735 Country Club Rd, Shorewood