Here’s a recap of the posts that generated the most interest on Lake Minnetonka Patch in October. Did you catch all of them? Click on the headlines below to read the full story.
- One Dead After Afternoon Accident on Highway 12 in Independence
- Two Injured After Tire Explodes at Service Station in Navarre
- Orono High School Senior Leads by Example
- George Pillsbury Dies at Age 91
- Former Wife of Local Real Estate Developer Sentenced in Federal Court
- Prized Tom Petters Possessions Available to Highest Bidder
- Local Entrepreneurs Launch New Co-Working Building in Excelsior
- Traffic Snarled After Truck Tips on Hwy. 7 in Shorewood
- ‘Regatta’ Luxury Condominiums Planned for Downtown Wayzata
- Lake Minnetonka Water Level Drops to Lowest of 2012
What do you think was the most important story in September? Share your thoughts in comments below.