Do you have good habits when it comes to money? There are a few habits that if you have, will be very beneficial for your future. Can you answer "yes" to the following questions:
- Do you accurately balance your checkbook each and every month?
- Do you know your monthly high and low budgets and stick to them?
- Do you save 10 percent of your income each and every month for retirement?
- Do you know the difference between saving money and investing money?
- And do you have no consumer debt and pay off the balance on your credit cards each and every month?
If you said no to any of these five questions, start working on improving this habit.
I believe knowing where your money is and knowing where your money goes every month is the foundation of your good money habits. By doing some of these simple things each month, you can better prepare yourself and have good financial habits for the future.